FreshLearn is a no-code platform that lets you build, market, and sell digital products on your own branded website with ease.
- Outdated Website: FreshLearn had a website. But it wasn’t up-to-date and, as a result, hindered its digital presence.
- No SMM Process: FreshLearn had no resources on the deck to leverage the power of social media and email marketing.
- Unaligned Marketing Strategies: FreshLearn felt a lack of alignment between its marketing strategies and business goals - another big issue that needed urgent addressing.
- A new website was created prior to the product launch. After 3 months of examining its performance, a revamped version was designed and launched.
- A quarterly social media calendar was created to set up the social media marketing process. In addition, robust email campaigns were executed using well-segmented data from LeadSquared.
- A review campaign was run to generate product reviews in the G2Crowd and achieve market-based product validation to root out the differences between marketing strategies and business goals.
- Updated Website: The pros of having a website that resonates with your niche market? FreshLearn generated $200K in revenue in the first 6 months of the launch.
- Robust SMM Process: The social media and email marketing campaigns were a hit among FreshLearn’s audience and acquired the brand 3000+ beta customers!
- Fully Aligned Marketing Strategies: The review campaign garnered over 60 honest user reviews for FreshLearn - helping them build marketing strategies that are aligned with the business goals.
A glimpse of the
A glimpse of the
Start growing with fractional CMO today!